Fractional CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Business Operations on a part-time basis
Who I Work With
What is a fractional COO?
A Fractional COO is a leadership executive that acts as Chief Operating Officer on a part-time basis. A fractional COO’s responsibilities can vary and are typically customized to the needs of the business including marketing, sales, IT, and operations.
Growing is great but it creates new problems like onboarding customers, hiring, funding, cash flow, product development etc..
Starting with a blank slate is fantastic but where to start can be difficult. Having someone who has “been there and done that” provides a path forward and you get to learn from their past mistakes.
Scaling happens before growing. It putting the necessary pieces in place to support growth before it happens.
Take a fresh look at your business or business model, and figure out what needs to change or improve to get you back on track.
Stop throwing money away and focus on what you are good at. Bring in an expert in business operations
What I Do
Ultimately my job is to help you figure out “where to play” and “how to win” (Roger Martin)
Sales & Marketing Strategy
Do you Need A Fractional COO?
Think about the following questions:
- Are you maximizing your revenue potential?
- Are you setting goals and achieving them?
- Are you managing your cash flow well?
- Are you seeking capital?
- Do you wonder about your pricing strategy?
- Are you struggling to get products out on time, on budget, and within constraints?
- How well do you truly understand your customer?
- Are there untapped markets that something is stopping you from going after?
- Do you understand your cost per acquisition of a new customer?
- Do you want to take a step back and focus on long-term strategies and giving you room to visualize the big picture for your company’s growth and direction
If you answered yes to all of them you are in great shape. If you answered no to one or more then you should start thinking about a COO for your company.